PROJECT PORCHLIGHT OFFERS FREE ASSISTANCE AND SUPPORT FOR SURVIVORS OF NATURAL DISASTERS.
Disasters create unique challenges. If you’ve ever been in the path of a natural disaster, you know firsthand the kind of chaos and widespread disruption these events can create for families and communities.
For many, the financial impact of a natural disaster can be devastating and long-lasting. Beyond property damage and the cost of repairs and improvements, there may be costs associated with:
- Preparing your home and property in advance of a potential disaster
- Finding temporary shelter if displaced from your home
- Temporary or long-term loss of income
DON’T FACE RECOVERY ALONE
Help is available for survivors of natural disasters but accessing that aid can sometimes be difficult. Fortunately, you don’t have to go it alone.
Project Porchlight from Money Management International (MMI) is a free service for the survivors of natural disasters, designed to help you understand your options and successfully navigate the recovery process. Key features include:
- Assistance with FEMA aid applications
- Guidance through the insurance claims process
- Personalized recovery plan
- Regular check-ins and ongoing support from a trained counselor
OPTIONS INCREASE THE SOONER YOU START
Project Porchlight is not a Day 1 resource. Make sure you’ve addressed your basic needs first before worrying about your finances.
Call to connect with a counselor immediately, or request an appointment via link above.