Our History Timeline
- Financial Fitness LLC Formed
- Development of web services model for the home buying process begins
2008 - 2009
- As the housing crisis intensifies, research and focus group results reveal our website should focus on educating and informing homebuyers and homeowners
- Design of YourHome1Source.com begins with the goal of becoming the nation’s first comprehensive resource on buying and owning a home
- YourHome1Source.com V1 launched
- Our website provides engaging advice from home service professionals with supporting product information and illustrations introduced, including worksheets, mortgage calculator and pro directory
2011 - 2012
- Site content expanded to provide homeowner solutions in view of the 2008-2011 housing crisis
- Home services model expanded to feature helpful content in multiple home service categories
- YourHome1Source.com V2 launched as the nation’s first website to focus on educating and informing homebuyers and homeowners, providing expert advice and product information on 18 home services
- Private equity funding obtained
- National e-commerce, branding and strategic marketing initiatives begin
- YourHome1Source.com features guidance and product information from home pros in 15 states
- YourHome1Source.com V3 launched. Upgrades include multiple videos, new interactive Marketplace Directory, multiple writers of Trend & Opportunity segments, new Home Idea Galleries and more
- YourHome1Source.com features hundreds of home service professionals in 18 states. The venue receives 1.6 million views weekly through Google ads alone
- Marketing & Content Services announced. YourHome1Source.com creative team provides logo design, slideshow & video production and website design & development for U.S. home pros
- We Know Your Home Matters® Blog launched, showcasing expert advice articles from leading industry writers on all home service categories
- YourHome1Source.com and Sionic Mobile announce Strategic Alliance to deliver YourHomeSavings, the nation’s first app platform to offer consumer savings on multiple home services and discounts, eGift cards, and loyalty benefits available through more than 100k U.S. retail merchants
- YourHome1Source.com and ContentPuppy.com announce Strategic Alliance to produce affordable video messages and TV ads for U.S. Realtors, home builders & home service firms, for distribution via web, social media and network media
- Your Home Savings-Home (for home owners) and Your Home Savings–Pro (for home pros) launch as the first home service apps to offer Instant Savings on multiple home services – AND – Rewards at more than 100,000 U.S. retail locations.
- Your Home TV launches as America’s Resource on Anything & Everything HOME. This dedicated channel offers searchable & sortable videos on all types of home products and services from across the country. Within 3 weeks of debut, Your Home TV included approximately 60 videos.
- Financial Fitness, LLC becomes Your Home Digital, LLC, reflecting the company’s growing menu of Your Home brands in digital marketing. Products now include YourHome1Source.com, Your Home Savings App (Consumer & Pro Apps), Your Home TV and We Know Your Home Matters® blog. The combined digital platforms owned and operated by Your Home Digital now list and feature products available through more than 1000 local, regional and national home industry companies in 50 states.
- Your Home SuperStore™ launches as an integrated domain allowing visitors to view a myriad of products while browsing other related interests on YourHome1Source. This Amazon Associate shopping portal focuses exclusively on home products and features 25 categories that comprise hundreds of home-related products. The SuperStore also offers select books as resource guides for home owners seeking helpful ideas on various home projects and topics.